Canara Engineering College (CEC) is situated approximately 22 km from Mangalore in the surroundings of Benjanapadavu. CEC is established by the Canara Group of Institutions (Canara High School Association) founded by the late Ammembal Subba Rao Pai. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. And we are recognized by Government Of Karnataka and approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
The college spreads over 26 acres in Benjanapadavu and is accessible from Mangalore or Bantwal. The college is equipped with Cafeteria, Wi-Fi campus, Mess and Hostel facility along with College bus facility for Day Scholars.
Following are the courses in the college:
- B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech in Electronics
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering